Sr. Business Analyst
Job Id : INJS1015
Position : Sr. Business Analyst
Job Type : W2
Location : Tampa - FL
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Duration: 6 plus months|
The Product Owner/ Senior Business Analyst will have extensive experience with EHR/EMR, clinical documentation and regulatory compliance.
The role demands heavy client and user interaction using it to capture information that would translate into user stories for the development for which the team requires the following:
- prior experience with an EMR/EHR application
- Understands the regulatory implications throughout the product lifecycle
- Needs hands on experience running queries using SQL to understand and analyze data.
- Build wireframes to elicit workflows within the application.
- Interact with stakeholders as the key point of contact for delivery of product.
- Responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Works with internal business stakeholders and development teams to define and communicate the project vision via a prioritized backlog of features and user story acceptance criteria
- In addition to working with the dedicated scrum team, this role works horizontally with the technology organization to integrate services built in a distributed team model
Company Name : Innovit USA Inc
Website : www.innovitusa.com
Posted On : 07-15-2020