Senior Java Developer
Job Id : INJS1054
Position : Senior Java Developer
Job Type : W2
Location : USA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- This role requires the person to be practicing the Agile methodology as an engineering squad member.
- Squad member assignments will be Agile based tasks and/or stories to deliver what is required as part of the product team backlog refinement.
- This squad member will be responsible to create, design, develop and maintain the technical solutions.
- This is a hands-on technology professional role where you will closely collaborate with the Squad Lead and other members of the squad to deliver quality solutions to support the business needs.
- Designing, Building, and supporting important applications and APIs to deliver the best customer experience.
- Deliver messaging solutions and Services functionality for Institutional, Retail.
- Driving Innovation and owning the team to implement solutions with future thinking.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to deliver technology solutions for the business needs.
- Guiding teams to improve development agility and productivity.
- Resolving technical roadblocks to the team and mitigating potential risks
- Delivering system automation by setting up continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines
- Acting as a technical mentor to the team and bringing them up to speed on the latest data technologies and promoting continuous learning.
- Responsible for managing the Code reviews and Code merges for the Scrum team.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent is required; MS Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Programming skills (Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Multi-threading, Object Oriented Design)
- Messaging technologies, such as, Kafka, MQ, TIBCO EMS
- Secure REST APIs
- AWS Services – EC2, Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, ECS, Cloud Formation, Cloud Security
- Knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems using AWS services
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Maven, Jenkins, Stash, Ansible, Docker)
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)
- Solid understating of data architecture patterns such as Lambda, Event driven Architecture, Data as a Service, Microservice etc.
- Relational (Oracle, DB2) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Elastic search, Graph DB)
- Strong knowledge and technology trends in implementing of Big data ecosystem.
- Good experience in problem solving analysis, owning the problem, designing the solution, and leading the change.
- Financial brokerage Knowledge skills a plus
Company Name : Innovit USA Inc
Website : www.innovitusa.com
Posted On : 02-09-2023